Client result above. Move slider
bar to see before and after.
Varicose veins can be an unattractive and uncomfortable problem. Caused by engorgement of veins near the skin, usually in legs and extremities, these veins can cause pain, itching, and heaviness in the legs. In addition, over time they can lead to swelling in the extremities as fluid is unable to be removed. There are a few medical treatments for this problem, including painful laser ablation. However, this often works only temporarily.
Medical scientists have identified the causes of varicose veins and also how they can be treated effectively. Unfortunately, treating only the vein will be a temporary fix. Unless the underlying causes of the varicose veins are treated, more varicose veins will occur once the other is treated.
Varicose veins are caused by a lack of integrity in the walls of veins. This makes it easy for blood to pool in them. Strengthening these walls while also enhancing the health of surrounding tissues is the only way to permanently get rid of this problem.
DermalMD Varicose Vein Serum offers a scientifically proven way to strengthen veins and also restore the health of skin and tissues affected by varicose veins. This serum works on the cells themselves to create healthy tissue and fluid balance. Get rid of this painful and unattractive problem once and for all by treating the cellular problems causing your varicose veins.
DermalMD Varicose Vein Treatment works on varicose veins, offering a long term solution rather than a short term cosmetic fix. This Serum helps reduce or eliminate varicose veins by:
- Increasing collagen in the skin surrounding the veins, which both reduces the visibility of varicose veins and prevents fluid from these swollen veins from seeping into surrounding tissues to cause heaviness and swelling
- Increasing elastin, which helps the veins to have better tone and prevents the vessel swelling that causes the varicose veins
- Strengthening capillaries that support veins, lessening the venous stress that leads to varicose veins
- Supplying antioxidants that help repair damage to cells in both skin and veins
- Reducing inflammation that leads to pain and itching
- Strengthening the walls of veins to help them function in a healthy manner
***NOTE: This is only a limited time introductory sale.